- Promote equality and inclusion
- Access to essential and basic services like education, health, skill building and, water and sanitation
- Access to Rights and Entitlements from governments programmes meant for them
- Building thriving and resilient livelihoods to address the effects of climate change
- Disaster Risk Reduction / Humanitarian Response
We recognise that the most marginalised and vulnerable groups like the Dalits and Adivasis and especially the women, children and young people among them are most likely to suffer from multiple disadvantages and discrimination-free access to resources, knowledge and power are critical to improving their lives.
Therefore, our work has a special focus on providing emergency response aid and strengthening livelihoods of these vulnerable groups in order to enable them to effectively improve their living conditions.
Our commitment to structural changes and on-the-ground interventions requires close engagement with our stakeholders – communities, grassroots organisations, the government and the private sector – to help us identify and address the root causes of poverty, challenge discrimination and bring about sustainable change.
THE ULTIMATE GOAL
PHIA Foundation was established with a crucial set of overarching goals in mind. These goals define our direction and methodology in everything we do.